Friday, August 8, 2008

Andrea and Dan











I had the privilege of photographing Dan and Andreas wedding last weekend. Dan is the music pastor at my church....I have NEVER seen a couple so OUTWARDLY excited to get married! They were literally giddy all day! laughing and hugging and screaming and dancing around...they could not contain themselves! =)
I later found out, as my brother was watching their slideshow that Andreas brother, Erik was ROOM MATES with MY brother in college! What a SMALL world!
THANK YOU sooo much you guys for having us apart of your day! It was SO much fun! You guys are so obviously in love!
Here is your slideshow!
-Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wooooowwww!!!!!!
I wanna cry~ What a great wedding! Congratulations again to Andrea and Dan and all of your families. Best wishes from xixi^v^
love you all!

Kristina said...

It was a beautiful wedding...Those two really know how to make someone cry!!! I had a fantastic time, and am so excited to call Dan a cousin!
Great job Melissa!!
~KLund

Erin said...

Hi Melissa....GREAT WORK!! Your pictures are always amazing!

Just wondering what kind of camera you use?